Dear Patient Family,
We are happy to announce that Bowcutt Dental will be re-opening its doors on May 4th for all patient treatment. We would like to share with you the safety measures we have in place.
At Bowcutt Dental, we always pride ourselves in going above and beyond what our regulatory agencies require. We prioritize health and safety for our team members, our patients, and our family members alike.
With the recent news and outbreak of COVID-19, it has become increasingly important to maintain proper disinfection, sterilization, and cleanliness in all aspects of our care. The great news is that we already exceed the requirements that have been asked for all healthcare providers and in usual fashion, we plan to implement even more ways to increase safety precautions to a whole new level.
The following are additional protocols we put in place that go above and beyond standard requirements and exceed the vast majority of healthcare facilities:
- HEPA-13 air purifiers in every operator and in the reception area
- Ozone generation during after hours to disinfect and kill germs throughout facility
- Dry-Shield retraction for every appointment to reduce aerosols
Here are some things you can expect when you arrive at Bowcutt Dental:
- Upon arrival, we will check your temperature with a touchless thermometer, disinfect your hands, and screen all patients with a health questionnaire
- Level 3/Surgical Masks and N95 Masks will be provided for our entire team and for those patients who enter our facility who are not wearing facial coverings
- We will limit the number of patients present so that our waiting rooms are not crowded
- Patients will be spread out in our waiting area to allow for proper distancing, or they can wait in their car and text or call when they arrive
- Zero or limited wait times for patients during their scheduled appointment time
We ask that patients limit bringing family members to their appointments and allow only one parent to accompany their child for appointments.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at
Thank you for being our patient.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Team at Bowcutt Dental
Dr. Bowcutt and his team employ the latest in dental technology for the most up-to-date procedures and elevated patient care. Digital scanners, digital smile design, 3D X-rays, and more, set apart Bowcutt Dental as the premiere dental practice in Cedar Park.